We offer Level 1 Support and Premium Support services to our Enterprise Pharmacy System™ (EPS) customers. Here are a few things you can expect when our team is backing your pharmacy operations:
- Increased efficiency–Our support team can quickly identify and resolve issues or escalate to appropriate contacts as needed, resulting in your internal staff getting back valuable time to focus on other work.
- Expert knowledge–Our support team has a deep knowledge of the PDX applications and works closely with our development teams to ensure they know the ins and outs of our software and services.
- Stability–In the call center space, the typical turnover rate is anywhere between 30–40%, but we’re not a typical call center. We’re proud to say that our agent turnover rate is a mere 15%, which means we can provide stable and consistent support to our clients, as well as retain and share knowledge across our team.
EPS Level 1 (L1) Support
- Available for all EPS customers
- Customers’ pharmacies can call PDX directly as the first line of contact for pharmacy related issues during PDX’s standard support hours*.
- Our team triages issues to determine the type of problem and best course of action.
- If needed, PDX will route issues to a customer’s IT or vendor help desk for issues not related to PDX licensed software or services.
- PDX logs tickets and provides reporting of all L1 calls received.
Premium Support Services
- Available ONLY for EPS customers with DISTRIBUTED pharmacy systems.
- Our team will perform daily checks to ensure your EPS system is running correctly.
- We’ll handle complex configuration changes, software upgrades, and overnight maintenance.
- ECC Management–we’ll maintain system configuration and job schedules, monitor audit logs, provide customer alerts, and manage all releases.
- Store Monitoring Support–monitor scheduled jobs/autotasks, perform necessary steps for successful completion of failed jobs/tasks, and provide reporting/status of any failed jobs or system errors.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“As you might imagine, changing pharmacy systems while maintaining customer service is like changing the engine on a 747 while in flight. It takes a great deal of people, time, and resources to be able to accomplish such a task. It was a huge plus to have a team with extensive knowledge about the application assisting our stores with questions that ranged from procedural to technical. PDX’s Level 1 support team truly felt like an extension of our own pharmacy business and IT teams. Many thanks to our partner PDX for helping make this a reality.”
—Marc Allgood | Director of Pharmacy Systems & Process Redesign, Albertsons Companies
(Read the Albertson’s L1 Case Study)
*Standard Support Hours:
Monday–Friday | 7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. CST
Saturday–Sunday | 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m. CST